Traditional, Single Family - St. Simons Island, GA
Waterfront two-story home w/a dock on Dunbar Creek. This home has been totally remodeled & updated on the inside & outside...including the dock w/new floating dock! What a view! The new windows & doors across the back allow for fabulous views throughout the home of the marsh & winding waterway. Enjoy the best of island living w/the convenience of having your boat at your back door! Large covered entertaining space overlooking the water w/large open deck. Located mid-island, close to shopping & restaurants, but tucked away in the back of a family oriented subdivision on deep water! Main level features Great Rm w/FP, formal DR, Study, Kitchen w/new stainless appliances & granite and large Master Suite. Lovely staircase leads to 4BD/2BA w/open seating area & balconies. 3 car garage w/storage.
Nancy Wainwright of DeLoach Sotheby's International Realty SSI
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Southeast Coastal Georgia,
Vol. 19, Issue 08, Page 011.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Ice Maker
- Oven: Gas
- Roof: Membrane
- Stories: 2.0
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Glynn Academy,Glynn Middle,Oglethorpe,Lawn
- Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy,Lawn,Oglethorpe
- Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy,Oglethorpe,Lawn
- Lawn,Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy,Oglethorpe
- Lawn,Oglethorpe,Glynn Academy,Glynn Middle
- Oglethorpe,Glynn Academy,Lawn,Glynn Middle
- Oglethorpe,Lawn,Glynn Middle,Glynn Academy